Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Knoebels

 On Aug. 3rd, we decided to go to Knoebels before going to my mom's to celebrate her birthday.
Our first ride was the motor boats which Caden wanted to drive.  Well...J and I of course had to help, but Caden kept saying, "I've got this!  Let me do it by myself."  He ended up fussing (and we ended up laughing) the whole ride because it's just not one of those rides he can do himself!
 So stylish with her shades on!
 He was just a blur in that hand powered ride.  He loved it!
 Caden kept asking to go on the ferris wheel but J and I kept telling him that he won't be doing that any time soon with us.  Then we found one just his size.
 Another very fussy ride for Caden because the car was not blue.  Abby had a blast though!  As soon as the car took off she got this big smile on her face.
 Abby rode the kiddie whip by herself while Caden waited in line for the bumper cars.
 Notice the blue car???



1 comment:

Dolores said...

What great pictures!! Love Abby in her sunglasses, a real fashionista. They look so grownup going on the rides by themselves.