skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rumbles in the Jungle
Monday, March 22, 2010
A Day in the Life of a 2 Year Old
I'm only a week late with these...but these were taken on his actual birthday.
He started off the day with building a "moo-moo" for me... (I think it might be upside down?)
and one for him.
Then when Daddy came home, he opened a gift that we saved for him.
The day ended with a nice relaxing bath.
After I took this picture, he said, "good one." I guess he hears that a lot after I take a picture of him :)
Showing off his lizard towel which was a Christmas present from Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Jeff.
Too cute!
1 comment:
Dolores
said...
What great pictures. I love the too cute one.
March 23, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family (4/8/12)
our big boy!
3 yrs: 32 lbs. 9.6 oz. 3' 1.5"
2 1/2 yrs: 29 lbs. 12.8 oz. 3' 1.5''
2 yrs: 27 lbs. 35.4 in.
18 months: 24 lbs. 2.4 oz. 33 in.
15 months: 21 lbs. 4.8 oz. 31.75 in.
12 months+3 weeks: 19 lbs. 4.6 oz.
12 months: 18 lbs. 14 oz. 29.75 in.
9 months: 18 lbs. 14.4 oz. 28.5 in.
7 months: 17 lbs. 8 oz. 27.75 in.
5 months: 15 lbs. 15.5 oz. 27.17 in.
3 1/2 months: 14 lbs. 10.9 oz.
2 months: 11 lbs. 13.3 oz. 24.75 in.
1 month: 9 lbs. 8.9 oz.
Birth: 7 lbs. 10 oz. 21 in.
our growing girl!
18 months: 20 lbs 1.5 oz. 31.25 in.
15 months: 18 lbs. 5.5 oz. 30 in.
13 months: 17 lbs. 2.2 oz.
12 months: 16 lbs. 10.2 oz. 28 in.
10 1/2 months: 16 lbs. 8.7 oz.
9 months: 16 lbs. 8.8 oz. 27.5 in.
6 months: 15 lbs. 1.2 oz. 26 in.
4 months: 13 lbs. 5.5 oz. 25 in.
2 months: 10 lbs. 14.2 oz. 23.75 in.
1 month: 9 lbs. 5.9 oz. 21.85 in.
2 weeks: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
1 week: 7 lbs. 5.8 oz. 21.75 in.
Birth: 7 lbs. 9.5 oz. 19 in.
friends' blogs
The Beyer Family
13 years ago
The Cawley Family
The Hess Family
13 years ago
The Huntington Family
14 years ago
The Huston Family
10 years ago
The Kim Family
13 years ago
The Mentzer Family
14 years ago
The Smith Family
13 years ago
The Snyder Family
11 years ago
Other Blogs I enjoy
Bug and Monkey Mama
12 years ago
I can teach my child!
3 months ago
Tackling Today's Tasks
12 years ago
The Freebie Blogger
2 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2012
(87)
August
(5)
July
(13)
June
(10)
May
(10)
April
(13)
March
(10)
February
(13)
January
(13)
►
2011
(202)
December
(17)
November
(10)
October
(14)
September
(13)
August
(16)
July
(11)
June
(14)
May
(24)
April
(21)
March
(22)
February
(21)
January
(19)
▼
2010
(271)
December
(25)
November
(24)
October
(24)
September
(20)
August
(21)
July
(17)
June
(26)
May
(26)
April
(22)
March
(27)
February
(23)
January
(16)
►
2009
(238)
December
(20)
November
(15)
October
(19)
September
(15)
August
(19)
July
(20)
June
(17)
May
(19)
April
(24)
March
(28)
February
(19)
January
(23)
►
2008
(63)
December
(21)
November
(19)
October
(23)
1 comment:
What great pictures. I love the too cute one.
Post a Comment