Friday, July 20, 2012

July 3rd Fireworks

On the 3rd of July I decided to ignore my usually very strict bedtime for the kids and let them stay up for some fireworks at Mohegan Sun (I also let them stay up on the 4th and watch from our front porch).  We watched from Geisinger which worked out really well.  We started in the car...tried outside...and then ended up back in the car.  The kids didn't want to sit still :)  They fell asleep soon after leaving, but Abby did her usual, "No Mama...uh uh" when I suggested going to sleep.

 
 Abby chose at first to climb back into her car seat.
 Our view.  
Mohegan Sun is where the bright lights are.
 They look nice and settled, but that only lasted a second.
 First attempt at getting a picture with the kids.
 Second (and last) attempt.
 (again...this only lasted a second)

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I had to laugh at the attempts at getting a picture together and the picture of the kids being settled, which only lasted a minute. Boy can I relate. Beautiful pictures of the fireworks and great grabbing those picture of the kids when they were settled!!